- KGW shall established in-house regulations regarding the handling of personal information and the handling, use, and provision of personal information shall be conducted pursuant to these regulations.
- Personal information shall be used within the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use and shall not be used for any other purpose. Appropriate measures shall be established and implemented to ensure the personal information is only used for the specified purpose.
- Technological measures, such as the use of a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), shall be employed in the network system of KGW that handles personal information to prevent the personal information from being lost, destroyed, tampered with, leaked, etc., and preventative and corrective measures, such as establishing an in-house management system, shall be implemented to provide technical and organizational protection of personal information.
- Should an individual request disclosure, revision, termination of use, or other action regarding their personal information, the Company shall confirm the identity of the individual and then take the appropriate action within a reasonable time.
- All laws, government policies, and other guidelines regarding the protection of personal information shall be observed, and the Company shall periodically revise the corresponding in-house regulations regarding the handling of personal information in response to changes in the corresponding legal and business environment, etc.
- Please contact KGW below if you have any questions or complaints regarding the handling of personal information.
[Contact for Inquiries Regarding Personal Information]
KURE GRINGDING WHEEL Co., Ltd., General Affairs Department, Personal Information Protection Supervisor
2-1-5 Hamamatsu-cho, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Information to be Disclosed Pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
The following information is provided pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
1. Information regarding the disclosure of the purposes for using personal information.
Purpose of use when personal information is collected using a means other than documents (Act Article 18 Paragraph 1)
When personal information is collected by having the individual directly write it on a document, state the purpose of use at that time (Act Article 18 Paragraph 2).When collecting personal information by any other means, that information shall be handled within the following scope of purpose of use (Act Article 18 Paragraph 1).
[Personal Information Types and Purposes of Use]
- Customer Information
Provision of products, services, and information ordered from the company; billing and payment; and information about the company's products, services, and information
- Information about parties to which work is outsourced
Work notifications, billing, and payment
- Information regarding inquiries and complaints
Information from inquiries, complaints, etc., sent to the company and the corresponding answers and responses
- Employee information (including temporary employees and retired persons)
Work notification, personnel management
- Recruit information
Hiring evaluations and decisions, personnel management
- Customer Information
Commissioned personal information purpose of use (Act Article 18 Paragraph 1, Act Article 23 Paragraph 4 Item 1)
[Personal Information Types and Purposes of Use]
Entrusting of information and execution of commissioned work accompanying the commissioning of work
Acquisition accompanying a merger, splitting of the company, or assumption of operations (Act Article 23 Paragraph 4 Item 2)
When personal information is acquired from a merger, split, or assumption of operations, that information shall be handled within the scope required to achieve the purpose of use of the personal information that existed prior to the merger, split, or assumption of operations.
Items regarding joint use (Act Article 23 Paragraph 4 Item 3, Act Article 23 Paragraph 5)
Currently, no personal information is acquired for joint use.
2. Information that should be known by the individual regarding the possessed personal data (Act Article 24 Paragraph 1)
The purpose of use of the personal data possessed by the company has the same purpose of use as stated above in 1(1).
3. Providing personal data to a third party (Act Article 23 Paragraphs 2, 3)
The company will appropriately manage the individual data acquired from individuals and will not provide it to a third party without the prior consent of the individual. However, this does not apply in the case of the following.
When provision is required by law
When provision is required to product life, limb, or property and containing the consent of the individual is difficult.
When especially required to improve public health or to promote the wholesome rearing of a child and containing the consent of the individual is difficult.
When cooperation with the work of a government organ, local public organization, or party commissioned to perform such work is required and obtaining the permission of the individual could interfere with the conduct of said work.
4. Organization name and contact information for the party responsible for administering protection of individual information
KURE GRINDING WHEEL Co., Ltd., General Affairs Department Personal Information Protection Supervisor
TEL: 03－3432－4121 (Operation hours: 9：30 to 17：30, Saturday, Sunday, and holidays, and when the company is closed)
5. Items regarding the procedures for meeting a request for disclosure, etc. (Act Article 29)
The company will requests for the disclosure, revision, addition, partial deletion, termination of use and deletion, and cessation of disclosure to a third party when requested by the individual or his/her representative of the possessed personal data (hereinafter “disclosure, etc.”).
When requesting a disclosure, etc., specify the items to be disclosure, etc., and use either the following request method or the method separately designated by the party receiving the request for disclosure, etc. (hereinafter “receiving party”) will be used.
- Request method*Parties that can request disclosure, etc.
The parties that can request disclosure, etc., are the individual, his/her legal representative, or a designated representative.*Reception method
Prepare the following required documents and mail them to the receiving parties. If you have any questions about the request method, use the contact method stated by the receiving party.*Required documents
- Request sheet for disclosure, etc. (No specified format. The request and name, address, and telephone number of the individual must be stated.)
- Individual identification documents (copy of the driver’s license, certificate of residence, passport, or other photo ID documentation issued by a government organization.)
[The following documents must be attached when the request is made by a representative (designated representative, legal representative
- Documents verifying power of attorney:
[For a legal representative] A copy of the family register or other document that can be used to confirm the power of attorney.
[For a designated representative] An authorization letter (bearing the seal of the individual) and the seal registration certificate of the individual (issued within the last 3 months).
- Personal identification documents for the representative (copy of the driver’s license, certificate of residence, passport, or other photo ID documentation issued by a government organization).
- Other precautions*Precautions regarding the individual identification documents and power of attorney verification documents If the permanent domicile, medical records, or similar information is stated, expunge the pertinent information before mailing the documents.*When a request for disclosure, etc., cannot be met
Please understand that a request for disclosure, etc., cannot be met in the following cases. In this case, the requester will be notified of the reason for the denial of the request.
- When the requester of the disclosure, etc., could not be confirmed as the individual or the representative of the possessed individual data.
- When there is no possessed individual data that corresponds to the request for disclosure, etc.
- When there is a possibility of harm to the life, limb, property, or other rights of the individual or a third party.
- When there will be or could be significant interference to the appropriate conduct of company operations.
- When it would break another law, regulation, etc.
*Purpose of use of personal information acquired accompanying a request for disclosure, etc.
The personal information acquired accompanying the request for disclosure, etc., shall only be used within the scope required to for the disclosure, etc. The submitted documents will not be returned. The documents will be appropriately managed and disposed of when the response to the request for disclosure, etc., is completed.
KURE GRIND WHEEL Co., Ltd. General Affairs Department Personal Information Protection Supervisor
2-1-5 Hamamatsu-cho, Minato-ku, Tokyo (105-0013)
Article 1 (Scope of Terms)
- These terms apply to the use of this website provided by KURE GRINDING WHEEL Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “this site”).
- Persons using this site (hereinafter “users”) shall use this site in accordance with these terms.
- Use of this site by a users implies that user agrees to all of the terms stated here.
Article 2 (Changes to the Terms)
- At its own discretion, the company may change these terms at any time for any reason.
Article 3 (Members)
- A member is a user who has applied to the company to use the services related to information provision, exchange, intercommunication, and storage provided through this site (hereinafter “member services”) and has been approved after the examination, processing, and other measures required by the company have been preformed.
- Members cannot transfer or loan their membership to use the member services to a third party, nor can they allow a third party to use the member services.
Article 4 (Change Notification)
- If a change occurs to the information registered with the company, the member shall use the designated method to promptly notify the company of the changes.
- The company shall bear no responsibility for any detriment suffered by the member due to not making the above notification.
Article 5 (Charges for Using the Member Service)
The member service is provided free of charge.
Article 6 (ID and Password Issuance and Corresponding Management Responsibility)
- When granting membership for this member service, the company will issue the member and ID and password.
- The member shall not transfer, loan, or disclose the issued ID and password to a third party.
- The member shall bear full responsibility for the use and management of his/her ID and corresponding password.
- If a member losses his/her ID or password, then he/she shall immediately notify the company and follow the instructions given.
In addition, any use of this member service through the member’s ID and password will be deemed to have been made by the member.
Article 7 (Use for Other than the Specified Purpose is Prohibited)
- Members may receive information through this service for internal use only and shall not reproduce, publicize, publish, distribute, or use in any way that exceeds the scope of internal use without the permission of the company.
- Members cannot have a third party perform the above infraction.
Article 8 (Prohibited Items)
In addition to acts prohibited by these terms, users and members are strictly prohibited from the following acts when using this site and the member services. Users and members are also prohibited from having a third party perform the same acts.
- member services. Users and members are also prohibited from having a third party perform the same acts.
- Any acts that infringe, or might infringe, on the patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights of the company or a third party.
- Any acts that infringe, or might infringe, on the property, privacy, honor, or publicity rights of the company or a third party.
- Acts using the information or materials obtained via this site or the member services for commercial purposes with a third party.
- Acts using this site or the member services in ways not authorized by the company.
- Acts transmitting or distributing a computer virus or other harmful computer program, etc.
- Acts inhibiting the operation of this site or the member services.
- Other acts prohibited by law.
Article 9 (Compensation for Damages)
In the event the company or third party suffers any damages resulting from the infraction of these terms by a user or member, the user or member shall be liable for compensation to the party suffering said damages for all damages occurring as a result of the infraction of these terms.
Article 10 (Changes to Member Service Contents)
The company may change the contents of the member services without prior notification to members.
Article 11 (Temporary Interruption of Provision of Information and Member Services via this Site)
- The company may temporarily interrupt the provision of information and member services via this site without prior notice in the event of one of the following.
- For regularly scheduled or emergency maintenance of this system or related equipment.
- When provision of the communication lines, electricity, etc., used by the company is interrupted.
- When this service cannot be provided due to a fire, power outage, or other cause.
- In case of an earthquake, typhoon, flood, tsunami, or other natural disaster; or due to an emergency or possible emergency where the law or government instruction requires restrictions on communications, etc.; and when deemed necessary by the company.
- In the event of other technical reasons that make provision impossible.
- The company shall not be responsible in any way for damages suffered by a user, member, or third party due to the delay or temporary interruption of the provision of information or member services via this site.
Article 12 (Termination of Member Services)
The company may terminate provision of member services after notification of members via the members service made sufficiently in advance.
Article 13 (Withdrawal)
When a member is through using the member services (hereinafter “withdrawal”), said member shall notify the company using the specified method.
Article 14 (Expulsion, etc.)
The company may expel a member or temporarily block the use of his/her ID without prior notice or warning when the member has done one of the following acts.
- Provided false information during use
- Made unauthorized use of the ID or password
- Violated these terms
- Performed any other act deemed by the company to be inappropriate for a member
Article 15 (Disclaimer)
- The company makes no warranty regarding the completeness, accuracy, utility, recency, veracity, etc., of the information provided via this site and the member services. The company shall not be responsible in any way for the results of any decisions or actions made by the user or member based on the information provided via this site and the member services.
- The company makes no warranty regarding the sure provision of, access results, etc., of the member services.
Article 16 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 17 (Attribution of Intellectual Property)
The intellectual property and all other rights related to all of the data, graphs, tables, software, materials, etc., related to the site and the member services shall be attributable to the company and the providers of information to the company.
Article 18 (Agreed Jurisdiction, etc.)
The governing law for these terms shall be the law of Japan, and should the necessity of a law suit arise from any dispute regarding these terms, this site, or the member services, the agreed jurisdictional court of first resort shall be the Tokyo District Court.